Thursday 4 February 2016

2012 Yamaha TMAX with top case

The Yamaha TMAX makes such a great touring companion that I decided to order a top case to increase my storage areas for longer trips. I ordered my top case from my local Yamaha dealership as I wanted the top case to match my bike's white paint. 
2012 Yamaha TMAX with top case makes this sport scooter great for touring

The topcase arrived very quickly, it only took 4 days coming from Ontario to Alberta. 

It still maintains the sporty look of the scooter

My top case size is the 39L and cost $213.95
Rear Carrier is required to attach your top case to the bike, it cost $212.95


You can also add a passenger backrest pad, but I ride solo so I decided for now it's not required

This top case does not come with a lock, you have to order a standard lock set through Yamaha and it costs $20.95
I have put Givi cases on my other bikes, but I find Givi never has the white cases in stock so Yamaha was the easiest and best choice when I needed one. The purchase was well worth it, and I have no regrets. 

My Yamaha TMAX is such a great ride for those long adventures. And now it just got better!   


  

No comments:

Post a Comment